Writing and speaking have provided me with additional
platforms from which to share my professional knowledge
and personal experience with audiences around the world.
I have been presenting and publishing since 1991 on varied topics,
all aimed at supporting the emotional well-being of children and adults.
- Living life as an expatriate adult and/or child: what it involves, how to navigate it, and the impact on self and others of living outside your passport country
- HR training for working with expat families
- Transitions across the life span: marriage, children, divorce, career changes, leaving and reentering the workforce, aging relatives, building and holding on to your identity through times of change
- Family dynamics: raising children from birth onward, sibling relationships, building resiliency
- Dealing with trauma
- Training on various therapeutic techniques and interventions, including Kimochis®
Corporate clients and presentation audiences include:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Gallo Wineries
- American and international schools in the U.S., England, and Singapore
- Women's clubs in the U.S. and England
- The Fulbright Foundation
- Pace University Law School
- The Wall Street Journal
- Mobility magazine
- The Weekly Telegraph
- South China Morning Post
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Live audiences
- Television and radio
- Magazine and newspaper articles/interviews
- Games and guides
Please contact me to learn more or to book me for your next event.